- Small things to buy online
- Quilts - The Life Story quilts, gallery
- Art textiles, experiments and tips. Beginners dressmaking
- Gelli printing, monoprinting, lino, collagraph
- Paintings and mixed media
- Looking at the work of other artists
- Baking - recipes that mostly work
- Sketchbooks, drawing, collage, ideas
I know I have to wear tight fitting clothes and be prepared to spend a long time measuring myself in lots of detail, but not sure why that takes 2 days yet.
The idea is to be able to draft my own patterns for tops that will fit me really well, as the commercial ones don't always allow for my shape.
The piece I'm working on is coming along well I think but I've decided to do more stitching before painting. It's an odd one and I keep telling myself to stop fussing and just get on with it, but I'm not quite sure I know where I'm going with it! At least I seem to have landed on a name, Descending... not only in age and health but as an explanation of the slightly odd composition.
It's possible that foq isn't going to be for me - I've been thinking it over - but if not, I'll still try and go ahead with some kind of exhibition, somewhere. Wish me luck!