- Small things to buy online
- Quilts - The Life Story quilts, gallery
- Art textiles, experiments and tips. Beginners dressmaking
- Gelli printing, monoprinting, lino, collagraph
- Paintings and mixed media
- Looking at the work of other artists
- Baking - recipes that mostly work
- Sketchbooks, drawing, collage, ideas
Some more pears.
It's been a little quiet on the blog as I've had to go off and give my attention to other projects for a while. Here I am washing little wooden train (as you do) for part of Leamington in Bloom. These carriages will be filled with orange and red marigolds and geraniums, that local school children grow on.
Here's a thousand small plug plants that have to be divided up and sent with pots and compost to the schools taking part. All great fun but quite time consuming! I've had to fill my studio with all the growing packs so haven't had much room or time to work on large things.
I have however done a pear or two on the edge of the table! Here's a few of the ones I've done - great practice for me and I enjoyed the looser style.