Quite a long while ago I did some digital drawings from a photo of heleniums in my garden. I was really pleased with the results despite forgetting to put in the stems!!
Here they are again on a collaged backgroud and behind an acrylic pour.
And as a monoprint with printing ink on paper.
Click here to see some of his work with Camellias.
I thought I'd use the monoprint above to see if I could get a feel for some of his work. I divided my paper with the monoprint into 4 vertical sections. I used watercolour to make a rough painting filling in with colour, but more or less keeping to the straight dividing lines. To make it interesting, I swapped the colours in each strip. I used yellow, grey, blue, black and green.