I had some left over paint on my palette and rather than waste it grabbed a sheet of paper and rollered using a brayer to cover.
Splodging on bits until my paper was covered, in a sort of pleasing way.
I thought it might be fun to add some stencilling to this, but of course I didn't have any. What I did find in the cupboard though was some acetate sheets that you use for card making (about £2 for 6 sheets at Craft Works/Hobbycraft - that sort of place)
I ran one through the Xcut with a flower die and voila, a stencil!
Putting a few flowers onto the background wasn't revolutionary or even a bit beautiful, but it was fun!
And a quick 30 seconds with a paintbrush.