- Quilts - The Life Story quilts, gallery
- Art textiles, experiments and tips. Beginners dressmaking
- Gelli printing, monoprinting, lino, collagraph
- Paintings and mixed media
- Looking at the work of other artists
- Baking - recipes that mostly work
- Sketchbooks, drawing, collage, ideas
I just wanted to share a new purchase with you. (There's no affiliations btw - just think these are brill)
I discovered these Crafty Mats when I went on a lino cutting course recently. They're great for rolling out your printing ink, or just doing anything messy on. They're made out of bendy plastic which is thin enough to bend a bit as per the photo, but strong enough to take reasonable wear and tear. I don't think you could use them as a cutting mat as you might go through. There's a very handy grid on it and some angle lines. Best of all they're really cheap - just over £1 each. (£7.99 for a pack of 6-multi coloured)
Brilliant for children too of course!!
Footnote: I've had so many people ask where I got them from that I'm putting a link - although they are available widely!!