- Small things to buy online
- Quilts - The Life Story quilts, gallery
- Art textiles, experiments and tips. Beginners dressmaking
- Gelli printing, monoprinting, lino, collagraph
- Paintings and mixed media
- Looking at the work of other artists
- Baking - recipes that mostly work
- Sketchbooks, drawing, collage, ideas
Stitching is almost done.
The crow is thinking about painting something. Maybe he'll just be adding to the general mess by dripping paint everywhere.
I wasn't sure if the large appliqued quilts which Laura printed for me would work, but I confess to being quite pleased at how it's going together now the directional stitching is in place. A spot of paint and all will become obvious I hope.
at May 02, 2014